Friday, January 26, 2007

My Valentine's Day Shopping and Wish List for 2007

As my Christmas Shopping Wishlist last year got great feedback from friends, I'd like to share this time a Valentine's Day Shopping and Wish List for 2007.

I guess what makes this year different for me is that my partner in life is now in another country and so Valentines Day will mean virtual greetings, sweet phone calls, text messages. It will also be spending it with children, family, friends, and online readers like you.

So here is my shopping list and wish list at the same time for oneself. As we have club members selling so much stuff online, here are some stuff worth checking out:
  1. Photo Mosaic (small or large) by Gallery 7 Digital Studio. This allows couples to document their love for one another as a mosaic is composed of many photos by both of you. I think this also offers uniqueness. Very ideal for married folks. Can be shipped overseas. (surprise me type!)
  2. 2-Dozen Red Holland Roses on Terracotta by RegaloService.com. This shoots as a very big I LOVE YOU message for sure.
  3. Filipino Love Music from TitikPilipino.com - An ideal gift to our loved ones based overseas!
  4. Photo Collage by Gallery 7 Digital Studio. This is where you give several photos and a collage is made out of it for theme purposes. This last longer too and ideal for couples who have been together for quite sometime now.
  5. Javanese Royal Bath by RegaloService.com. I think this is the best way to prepare for a romantic evening or simply just to pamper yourself if you are alone or single.
  6. Chocolate Heart Cannister by MyLittleBaker.com. Great as a gift for those with limited budget.
  7. Red Wine with Floral Bouquet by RegaloService.com. They say that wines and cholocates is the best way to express one's intent to be more than friends. For couples, it is a nice way to prepare for a romantic evening. For singles, an appetizer for fun conversation too.
  8. P2Canvas by Gallery 7 Digital Studio. Ideal for portrait type of your loved one. From photo to canvas.
  9. WOW Magic Sing Mabuhay 2006 Edition Videoke Microphone (Entertech ED-8000) - If you wanna sing love songs to celebrate Valentines Day and regularly thereon. There are lovers where singing binded them together in the first place. (I can attest to that!)
  10. Hugs & Kisses by RegaloService.com. This has two hugging bears with candy bouquet arrangement in between. Much ideal for young lovers but can also be good to give a great friend.
  11. Heart of Kisses by RegaloService.com. A heart arrangement made of Kitkat Chocolates and Hershey Kisses.
  12. Rose Bouquet for chocolate lovers by RegaloService.com. A classic bouquet arrangement made of Hershey Kisses wrapped in satin ribbons formed into roses.

I'll update this list in the days to come as there are items also that are worth giving as a gift but does not come in tangible form like online services.

Ituloy AngSulong for a romantic Valentines Day 2007!

2 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Me? My Valentine's wish is I wanna win my bet with Stephanie so I won't have to go all the way to Cagayan de Oro to have dinner with her! But with my schedule I think I'm going to lose the bet!!! Hehehe.

Janette Toral said...

Hi Aileen. I will help you and make a blog post expressing my wish for the two of you (and several others) to have a date (a prospective papa) this Valentines Day!