Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blog advertising in DigitalFilipino

I just signed up lately with two blog advertising programs. One pays for site-wide ads while the other is on a per-post. My experience with them so far enlightened me to come up with a very simple advertising revenue program aimed at DigitalFilipino club members, helping those who are just new into blogging and web publishing.

It also allowed me to be a little liberal on how to go about site-wide text advertising especially when it comes to my blog properties. The rate I've identified so far are:

Philippine Internet Review
- Site-wide text link ads under sponsors (US$60 for one year)
- Sponsored link per blog post (US$4 for one year)

DigitalFilipino.com Podcast
- Podcast 30-seconds ad (US$100 per episode. For five spots, get one free episode plug)
- Site-wide text link ads under sponsors (US$50 for one year)
- Sponsored link per episode (US$4 for one year)

Philippine Outsourcing Review
- Site-wide text link ads under sponsors (US$45 for one year)
- Sponsored link per blog post (US$3 for one year)

Reflective Thinking
- Site-wide text link ads under sponsors (US$40 for one year)
- Sponsored link per blog post (US$3 for one year)

Women in Web, Wireless, and Outsourcing
- Site-wide text link ads under sponsors (US$40 for one year)
- Sponsored link per blog post (US$3 for one year)

There are more blogs but still under the nurturing stage.

To kick it off, I just created a DigitalFilipino Premium Advertising Package that offers five (5) site-wide text ad (no more than 4 words) for one year.

Although I'm still conservative when it comes to advertising in DigitalFilipino.com as I have a club membership program that covers it.

On the other hand, I'm now considering creating a new club membership category that will give the benefits of a corporate membership plus site-wide ad links in all our blogs for US$500. (thinking....)

Ituloy AngSulong blog advertising!

No comments: